Expanding Sydney hospitality group is looking for a confident and experienced Assistant Operations Manager to joining their tight-knit and professional team. A great opportunity to step up and prove yourself as well as scope for continued career progression.
Located in Sydney’s inner suburbs this venue can truly be classed as iconic. This colossal hotel has won multiple awards and is the definition of a multi-faceted venue. It really does have everything under one roof and It generates massive turnover through its multiple revenue streams.
The group have big plans to take the venue to new heights and we are currently recruiting the best Sydney has to offer in order to get them there.
To be successful in gaining this role you’ll need to demonstrate experience with the following;
- Customer Service and venue presentation
- Security, compliance and related administration
- NSW Licensing
- Industry systems including POS, Time and Attendance, Gaming, TAB, Audio and AV
- Managing high volumes sales and patrons
- Mentoring a team of managers and inspiring a positive working culture
This is a role that will quickly see the right candidate rise through the ranks into senior management. To register your interest in this role please click apply now or forward your CV directly to