Bistro Manager | Sprawling & Lush Venue | Up to $65K
- CAREER PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN A LARGE GROUP
- FUN LOVING AND CLOSE-KNIT TEAM
- ENVIABLE WORK/LIFE BALANCE
Since bursting onto North Sydney’s hospitality scene just a few short years ago this venue has quickly become an icon, drawing Sydneysiders from far and wide. Boasting some of Sydney’s best views and catering to the young and beautiful, they’ve become synonymous with mixing up the trendiest of cocktails and dishing up the tastiest of meals. Due to ongoing popularity and growth, our client is looking to engage an experienced and dynamic bistro manager to drive impeccable service and motivate a tight-knit and dedicated team.
To be successful in this role you’ll display the following;
- Minimum 2 years in a restaurant supervisory role
- Exposure to a high volume/quality food operation
- Experience leading a team of up to 10 FOH staff
- Strong understanding of all operational aspects of a busy food operation
- A passion for all things hospitality related
The successful candidate will enjoy the following;
- Competitive salary
- A 45-hour working week
- No late finishes (12 pm venue closure)
This is your opportunity to take back your social life and jump on board with a progressive hospitality group that invests in it’s staff and has a genuine passion for the industry.
To register your interest in this role please click “Apply Now”. Alternatively, you can forward your CV directly to or call 0436 409 154 for a confidential discussion.