Chef de Partie | Eastern Suburbs
Seasonal Italian dining, plus brekkie staple, more Melbourne than Sydney in style, this restaurant is a place where locals come for delicious food a great atmosphere and a lot of fun!
Our client is looking for a strong Chef de Partie or Demi Chef de Partie to join its family in the kitchen. You will be a passionate chef who loves the adrenalin of a busy service with big covers and producing consistently hatted quality food.
This venue is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week. Working 5 shifts per week and paid for any overtime worked!
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working with Italian or similar cuisine
- A professional trade certificate
- Demonstrated experience as a Chef de Partie, Commis or Cook
- Resilience and the ability to perform in high-pressure service periods
- Strong understanding of HACCP food safety standards
- Unlimited working rights in Australia
- Availability to work weekends and a mix of days and nights
- Extremely competitive salary $70K + super
- Paid overtime
- The opportunity to work with some of the best chefs in the industry
- Career progression and training
To be successful in this role you will be dedicated, have a positive work ethic, reliable and possess great urgency and energy!
Apply today or call 0436 407 799 for a confidential chat.