Chef de Partie | Eastern Suburbs Location | 70K + Super
Seasonal Italian dining, plus brekkie staple, more Melbourne than Sydney in style, this restaurant is a place where locals come for delicious food a great atmosphere and a lot of fun!
Our client is looking for a strong Chef de Partie or Demi Chef de Partie to join its family in the kitchen.
Are you a passionate chef who loves the adrenalin of a busy service with big covers and producing consistently hated quality food.
This venue is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week. Working 5 shifts per week and paid for any overtime worked!
You will have:
- Have experience working with Italian or similar cuisine
- Hold professional trade qualifications.
- Demonstrated experience as a Chef de Partie, Commis or Cook
- Resilient and able to perform in high-pressure service periods
- Strong understanding of HACCP food safety standards
- Must have unlimited working rights in Australia
- Able to work weekends and a mix of days and nights
- Extremely competitive salary $70K + super
- Paid for all overtime
- Work with some of the best chefs in the industry
- Career progression and training
To be successful in this role you will be dedicated, have a positive work ethic, reliable and possess great urgency and energy! Apply today or call 0436 407 799 for a confidential chat.