- FANTASTIC CAREER PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES
- UPCOMING INNOVATIVE REFURB
- THE NEXT DESTINATION VENUE TO TAKE SYDNEY BY STORM
This classic old pub has long been a favourite watering hole for it’s parched patrons. With Sydney’s hospitality landscape consistently changing, our clients have brought themselves to the forefront of the scene in one of Sydney’s next up and coming suburbs. Dishing out top quality meals and providing entertainment from some of Australia’s next big acts the sky’s the limit for these guys. Following the purchase of several connected businesses this venue has an exciting and large-scale refurbishment on the cards that will make it the undisputed “next big thing”.
To be successful in this role, you’ll display the following;
- Minimum 2 years in a Sous Chef role
- Exposure to a high volume/quality food operation
- Experience leading a team of junior chefs
- Strong understanding of all operational aspects of a busy food operation
- A passion for all things hospitality related
This is your opportunity to jump on board with a boutique yet progressive hospitality group that invests in its staff and has a genuine passion for the industry.
To register your interest in this role, please click “Apply Now”. Alternatively, you can forward your CV directly to or call 0436 409 154 for a confidential discussion.