Corporate Chefs Required – Monday to Friday FT
Our client is looking for motivated and professional chefs to join their existing team in the Sydney CBD to work in a brand-new kitchen providing the best of what Corporate Catering has to offer. Enjoy working during corporate hours and working with top quality produce!
JRM Hospitality is looking for experienced, qualified and reliable chefs with background in catering, hotels, corporate or events. This is a fantastic opportunity for long-term casual work. If stability is important to you, JRM can offer long-term casual employment at a single location.
Immediate start available for the right candidate(s) and more roles will be made available in the first half of August 2017.
What we are looking for:
- Hard working, reliable, professional and well presented
- A least 5 years’ experience in a professional kitchen
- Experience in a high volume kitchen
- Great knifes skills
- Ability to work under pressure and get the job done
- Great time management skills
- Flexible, multi-talented chefs that are able to work across a number of sections
- The ability to adjust quickly to a new environment
- Exposure to corporate environments is advantageous
If you have experience in events, corporate, hotels, banqueting and/or medium to large catering operations we want to hear from you.
JRM Hospitality is a boutique consultancy operating in Sydney. We pride ourselves in representing high quality, reliable chefs and expect all our staff to be punctual, well presented and hold valid work rights in Australia.
All candidates will be required to pass a background check prior to employment.