Shout-out to all hospitality professionals in the Sydney area!
Our client is currently offering an exciting opportunity for passionate people with strong 5-star client service backgrounds, a desire to grow in a dynamic environment and become the face of a top tier brand.
This opportunity is the perfect match between client service and corporate – Monday to Friday, full-time hours in a stunning location and working for an internationally recognised brand. As a corporate concierge, you will
As a corporate concierge, reporting to your site manager, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for high volume VIP guests,
- Assist and answer queries from internal and external stakeholders,
- Direct guests to meeting rooms and waiting areas,
- Manage access passes and systems, and
- Show your best self and will not hesitate to go out of your way to satisfy guests.
The ideal background;
- 3-5 years’ experience as Concierge/Front Desk in a 5-star environment, preferably in hospitality,
- Be able to provide top-quality service in high volumes,
- Have a great understanding of technology, its role in the workplace and its capacity to assist guests,
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and manage good working relationships with different stakeholders, and
- You will be representing the company, so we are looking for candidates with immaculate presentation and great communication skills.
In return, you will be offered a great, friendly and encouraging work environment where you will be given opportunities for long-term stability.
This is a great opening for powerful and ambitious candidates who want to expand their career and grow as professionals.
Only applicants with full Australian working rights will be considered.