Our Client is Australia’s premier entertainment and leisure company with some of the country’s most iconic venues. This is a rare opportunity for a Food and Beverage Operations Manager to join their Queensland team within an exciting period of change and development.
We are looking for a proven industry professional with a solid operational background and financial understanding with a primary focus is on continually improving the customer experience.
Your Primary focus will be;
- Lead from the front and provide the highest levels of customer service
- Becoming the face of the business and building new relationships
- Management of a large team
- Overseeing functions and conferencing
- Implement staff training and development plans
- Driving revenue and maintaining profit margins
You will have;
- A Proven background in product delivery and customer service
- An ability to lead, coach and mentor a large team
- A background in restaurant management would be preferable
- Previous experience running a multi-outlet venue
- A High level of financial and business acumen
- Solid understanding of operations and P&L
- A passion for food & beverage and people
- 5 shifts per week + 2 consecutive days’ off
- Competitive salary + Staff perks + Incentives
- Opportunity to work with an industry leading operation
- Opportunity to develop and grow, especially upwards
Our Client offers fantastic employee benefits and career development, along with great staff incentives. With leadership development programs available the successful applicant will have opportunities to exceed in their career. to exceed in their career.
If this sounds like you then APPLY BELOW – this opportunity will not be around for long so act now!