JRM Hospitality is looking to connect with experienced hospitality professionals who can demonstrate 5-star service, a passion for the industry and immaculate presentation.
Working for our national corporate clients, you will be working as a part of a large team within a professional and busy corporate environment. You will be joining a business that strives for a first class reputation, demonstrated through the impeccable service of their hospitality team.
Reporting to your supervisor your duties will include:
- Providing first class customer service in a corporate environment
- Waiting tables
- Food and Beverage Service
- Cash handling and processing EFTPOS transactions
- General cleaning duties;
- Function room set up
Skills and Experience
Successful candidates must:
- Have minimum one year’s experience in hospitality
- Be able to provide quality service
- Be confident carrying 3 plates and serving drinks from a tray; (You will be asked to demonstrate this at interview)
- Have an outgoing personality, great presentation skills and a positive demeanour
- Be able to communicate effectively with team members and customers alike
- Be proactive and efficient in their duties;
- Proven barista skills are advantageous;
- Hold a valid RSA certificate.
What’s in it for you?
- Best agency rates in Sydney
- Paid weekly
- Monday to Friday Shifts available
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity for ongoing, full-time employment
If you think this is the right opportunity is for you, apply today!