Head Chef | Trendsetting New Restaurant/Bar
- Well established and highly regarded group
- Receive full support as you make this venue your own
- Take the next big step in your culinary career
Having long been at the forefront of Sydney’s hospitality scene, our client is in the process of putting the finishing touches to their newest and most groundbreaking venue. They’ve had great success with their tried and tested formula, however being anything but predictable they’ve decided to mix things up and offer something completely fresh. Located in one of Sydney’s trendiest suburbs and offering top-notch but approachable dishes and cocktails, this venue will attract diners from far and wide while remaining a community venue in every sense of the word.
Our client is looking for an up-and-coming chef to work closely with the group’s renowned executive chef in putting together an innovative and accessible menu that will appeal to the trendy and funky local crowd of young professionals. You’ll drive and inspire your brigade of passionate chefs as you plate up dishes that will keep your patrons coming back for more.
To be successful in this role you’ll demonstrate the following;
- Minimum 2 – 3 years in Sous Chef role
- Sound knowledge of menu costing and P&L’s
- Confidence in managing a dynamic brigade (including rostering)
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Most importantly, a passion for quality food that leaves a lasting impression
Don’t delay, this is your chance to take the next BIG step in your culinary career with a group that will support you every step of the way. Apply now or call Max for a confidential discussion on 0436409154.