Pastry Chef | Junior Sous chef position at a high-end restaurant in the city.
Great career opportunity for a passionate and driven chef who wants to join a growing restaurant group and work with some of Sydney’s top chefs.
This restaurant is based in central Sydney and has been multiply awarded in the past. Successful candidates for this role must have:
- Certificate in basic pastry and bakery
- Previous pastry experience as a Junior Sous Chef /Senior CDP in a Hatted or Michelin star restaurant.
- The ability to work efficiently in a busy and fast paced kitchen environment.
- A good knowledge and experience with a variety of produce, culinary techniques and kitchen equipment.
- A strong understanding of the current trends and the Sydney market.
- The right attitude and show a hunger to learn and to work hard.
- The flexibility to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
In return, this role will offer you the opportunity for great career progression, great salary plus generous staff benefits and discounts.
For more information on this role, please don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can apply directly by submitting your CV below.