Are you looking to keep stepping up your own knowledge working alongside some of Sydney’s finest chef’s?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sous Chef who wants to be part of something very special. Aiming for One/Two Chef Hats, this brigade is bringing to the table something new in Adelaide and want and inspired Sous Chef to bring a further spark to the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
- Management of the kitchen in the head chef’s absence
- Mentoring and training junior chefs
- Creative contributions
- Providing a consistent and impeccable level of quality
Ideal candidates will have the following skills & experience:
- Previous experience as a Junior Sous Chef within a reputable restaurant
- Hold relevant tertiary qualifications, such as Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Experience working in a busy, fast-paced kitchen environment
- Strong understanding of produce, culinary techniques and kitchen equipment
- The ability to effectively and efficiently coordinate and work as part of the team
- Passion, enthusiasm and flair in the culinary space
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Professional, highly skilled team-oriented work environment
- Working with some of the best in the industry
- One month’s free accommodation
2017 is the year of new opportunities! If you are passionate about food and are looking at taking the next step in your career, please apply now.