Sous Chef for vibrant casual dining restaurant in Sydney CBD
One of Australia’s leader in South American cuisine is looking for a passionate and driven Sous Chef to join their team at one of their casual dining restaurants in the city.
This is a great job opportunity for an organised and procedure driven chef that is confident in working in a pumping high volume kitchen. This restaurant is part of a growing hospitality group here in Sydney that will offer you stability and further progression.
Successful candidates will have:
- Prior experience in a Senior Chef de Partie/Junior Sous or Sous Chef role
- Great organisations skills
- Basic understanding of ordering and menu planning
- The ability to delegate and manage a busy kitchen under pressure
- Good knowledge of safe food handling practices
- A true passion for great produce and creating high-quality food
- Confidence in working in a busy environment under high pressure
This restaurant is based in Sydney CBD and operates Monday-Friday as well as Saturday dinners.
If you would like to find our more about this role, please APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can forward your CV directly to us or call 0436 409 154 for a confidential discussion.